Tuesday 16 October 2007

The first Post

Ok,
This is my first Blog ever, its about time to, I have only really used MySpace to Blog before but that is a bit different I presume.

So what am I going to use this Blog for?

I want to use it to document my progression in the Photography work for my degree (media and communication studies) at the University of Brighton.

To start of, I have enjoyed taking photos for a long time, mostly of my biggest interest which is Cars, I have taken many photos of friends and family before with a lot of photos been taken all around the world during my travels.
I haven’t really had a chance to go in depth and understand photography more until now, so I am hoping this module in my course will help my progress to better level and understanding in the world of photography.

Sam

Below are some photos taken by myself in the past couple years...








No comments: